Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where to get a good face powder to set foundation?

Hi ladies,I m looking for a good but affordable face powder for setting my foundation.can anyone tell me about the colour wheels by NYC..or are there any good face powders by collection 2000,natural collection,me me me..etc??Where to get a good face powder to set foundation?
Bare Minerals Mineral Veil works great. Keeps the color in place.Where to get a good face powder to set foundation?
I love Make Up For Ever's HD powder. It is a little pricey, but one thing lasted me at least six months! It is super fine, and makes your skin feel so silky! It is a little intimidating at first because it is white, but it blends with all skin tones.
I've used NYC's translucent powder and that worked perfectly for me, it goes on colorless, doesn't make me look ashy in the least, photographs well, etc. It's a great product. I haven't tried NYC's color wheels though, sorry love! Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment