Saturday, December 26, 2009

Any good powders for face?

My sister says that it makes my skin more greasy and shiny. Is there anything that doesn't feel like anything and doesn't do that?Any good powders for face?
Because of your sensitive skin you have to be very careful. Bare Minerals and those infomercial products are packed with bismuth and talc's that will clog your pores and create breakouts. Search on line for Bee Luscious Cosmetics its a SPA quality makeup, all natural and will enhance your beauty and never irritate even the most sensitive of skins. They have a mineral foundation pressed powder that is simply to die for along with their liquid powder mineral foundation.Any good powders for face?
bare essentials would be the best its all natural
Try to find a product for oily skin. Go to any store where they sell makeup and ask. Discount stores would carry them too. I think some of the less expensive brands like Maybelline or Coty would have them, it's just a matter of looking until you find what you want.
I have a shiny nose and I use the Covergirl Clean Fragrance Free powder. I like it. It will be a little cakey at the end of the day but hey it works!





My friend has VERY oily skin. And she likes MAC Blot Powder.
Okay buy MAC studio fix powder





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr�?/a>





and be sure to apply it with a powder brush like this..





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr�?/a>
If you're talking loose powder I reccomend Bare Minerals, hands down. But if you want more of a pressed powder the Get Even by Benefit is GREAT! By the way, I don't know where your sister got the idea that powders make your skin more greasy or shiny, I switched to all powder because they don't!
I just started using Bare Minerals and love it. It's a nice light powder in whatever shade you want with a tranlucent powder finisher. Blushes and Bronzers too. It's a little pricey but it's light and seems to stay on pretty well.
I like the m.a.c studio fix.





Its really good, and it feels natural (well, for me)


try it and see if you like it. and good luck.
try bare minerals, heres some info about it at this site.
yes. PONDS is a good brand 4 powders.
You can try the MAC compacts, the Revlon ones, and the ones from Maybelline.
Try Bare Minerals. They give you a really clean look, and since they are loose powders, your skin doesn't feel super heavy and gross. Clinique is also a good choice, and if you're having trouble with oil, they have a really good 3 step thing.
Bare Minerals

No comments:

Post a Comment