Saturday, December 26, 2009

Where can I buy avon Shimmer face powder with brush?

I am looking for a 2002 Avon product. It is a shimmering face powder brush. the shimmering powder is inside the brush and you shake it up and apply. It looks like a blush brush. I have one now, that is great, but it's almost out. I don't know if it's the name or directions, but it has Shake It Up! above the product type (face powder brush). I would appreciate any help. Thanks a bunch!Where can I buy avon Shimmer face powder with brush?
Go to Avon.com and see if you can find it there.You can also find a rep. on line. Reps. have connections that we don't have so they can probably find it faster. I'll ask the Avon reps. I know to see if they can locate it. Or you could try something like ebay.Where can I buy avon Shimmer face powder with brush?
I have connections to find this product for you, so please message me if you wish. However, like some mentioned above, I think it will be better if you get a fresh product instead of a discontinued item that is a few years old =)
MAYBE A AV0N CATALOG...
I have one, I'll give it to you. LOL





I love those things though, I bought a really nice one at Victoria Secret. Its Huge and has lasted forever.





If you MUST have the avon one, try ebay.com you may be able to find it there. Good Luck %26lt;3
the store
You are not going to believe this, But I too have the shimmer stick powder brush from Victoria Secret. It is awesome!!!!!!! Not only does it smell good, but it gives me some shimmer and wow its great.


That is probably going to be your best bet if they have discontinued it.
look up Avon in the yellow pages, then u call them a request a catalogue!
You can find people who sell avon supplies at avon.com
Avon products are only sold from Avon representatives from Avon catalogs. But why are you looking for a 2002 brush? They come out with one every year. But anyway, you'd be surprised at how many stores/brands make brushes like that. Go to a drugstore and you'll find ten perfectly good ones. I have one from Victoria's Secret, and there you can choose from different color powders, blushes, and shimmers. Hope I helped!





%26lt;3 Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment