Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ladies: What's your favourite face powder brand?

I have always used Covergirl clean-pressed face powder. What works best for you?Ladies: What's your favourite face powder brand?
I use Bare Minerals. That stuff is like magic. I sound like the commercial, but no one EVER complimented me on my skin until I started using it.Ladies: What's your favourite face powder brand?
My favorite face powder is Origins Silk Screen Powder. I set my makeup once a day- it never cakes and helps to control oil. My second favorite is Estee Lauder's Doublewear Powder Foundation- with controllable coverage. For very oily skin, use Estee Lauder Double Matte. Keep in mind- your skincare should be the remedy to excessive oiliness, not your powder.
I like Clinique Superpowder Double Face Powder. Foundation and powder in one with a matte finish that never looks caked on!!!





A great powder to give your face a fresh brightening effect is Laura Mercier Secret Brightening Powder. It creates a flawless ';lit from within'; glow.
I use CoverGirl pressed powder as well. I liked it over the other brands I've used. Goes on pretty well and stays as long as I apply it right. Plus the price is pretty reasonable.
I love Estee Lauder, I have tried others but I always go back to it. It is very soft and can be applied as sheer or as heavy as you want. It retails for about $35.
Bare Minerals/Bare Escentuals is the only powder I have ever been able to use. It does wonderfully with my skin.
My favorite face powder would be cornsilk.
MAC Mineralize powder all the way! :)
Bare Essentials.
The Body Shop's loose powder.
I use that same one as you!! It's the only one I've ever used, and I think it's pretty good.
MAC. They have several shades to choose from. So you look pretty natural and the coverage is great.
maybelline
barw natural or bare essentials!!
bare minerals
I have tried many brands in all price ranges. I like Cornsilk, best.
Johnson %26amp; Johnson pressed face powder in beige....


soft,smooth and the best for my skin...

No comments:

Post a Comment