Tuesday, December 22, 2009

If you have dry skin, do you still have to use face powder?

I'm new makeup and all that. I'm just wondering if I need to get face powder. I know it's a makeup essential but if I put it on, my skin gets flakier and it dries it up. Is it okay to skip the face powder?If you have dry skin, do you still have to use face powder?
I, too have very dry skin but to even out my tone I wear Loreal Mineral Powder. It does not dry out my skin and makes my skin look even and fresh.





I do use a moisturizer prior to applying but you need to let it dry as with any face powder.





If you don't need the powder to even your tone out or to blot oil than I say skip it, maybe use a touch of blush on your cheek bones and call it a day :)If you have dry skin, do you still have to use face powder?
Yes, totally. Face powder is to blot up shine (from oily skin), usually...which you don't have. So skip it.
Put moisturizer on first. Then wait for it to dry, and apply the powder. You might want to try liquid coverup too.
Not as much but use cetaphil on your face evreynight and morning and you will have great skin
yeah powder is really drying. a cream foundation would be better for your skin
I DONT THINK U NECESSARILY HAVE TO YOU SHOULD DO WHAT SEEMS BEST FOR YOU!
Sure is. If you need a cover-up try using a tinted moisturizer. It will give you some coverage and moisture plus it is light weight. Have fun!
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment