Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What brand of makeup makes extreamly pale face powder?

i use a powder that matches my skin everyday but when my skin is red from the cold and using chemicals i need a face powder that is very white. please tell me what brand is best.What brand of makeup makes extreamly pale face powder?
I've got very fair skin as well, and I've tried a lot of different products including the more expensive types. I am a loyal cover girl wearer, as their light shades work much better than anything else I've tried. Another thing that I do is apply a light dust with a large brush of their sheer powder called 'translucent fair' or something along those lines on top of all my other make-up.What brand of makeup makes extreamly pale face powder?
MAC has so many light colors and the foundation with powder in one would work well to cover up the red blotchiness you have. Go to the MAC website and check it out.
go to this webpage and look for your products there. it's my website. http://www.neatshoppers.ws look for cosmetics link
Lancome has one that is pretty good- also Shiseido makes a liquid make up that is fair but with yellow undertones. It is the hardest to find- super fair make up. Bare Escentuals has a fair makeup but again with yellow undertones.
cover girl girl
I know that M.A.C. carries really pale powders.





However, I've found that the best way to combat red skin from cold and chemicals is by using calming moisturizers with a greenish tint. (I like Eucerin products that have calming ingredients and their day moisturizer has a subtle green tint.) Also, I think that Physician's Formula also makes green tinted powders. Sounds weird, but it works better.
cover girl came out with that new blending make up, which is what i use. i'm irish so i'm very pale and it's hard to find stuff to make my face look natural. but that blends from cover girl works!
covergirl-trublend
bare minerals, it had the fair powder, tis natural with no oils and works great!
BARE MINERALS!


BARE MINERALS!


BARE MINERALS!





i use their fairest powder ';fair'; and its AMAZING!


i always looked cakey and orange in others because I am so fair, but bare essentials/minerals/escentuals= the best thing ever.





its quick, fun, and feels great.


check it out. you'll be glad you did.





www.bareescentuals.com
if you live in the uk then you have probaly heard of a band called girls aloud well one of the singers in that band is very pale and she is making her own makeup collection for pale girls it is out soon in the uk
clinique
Cover girl has bases in powder form that are very very light. if you want to cover red spots use a cool tone.

No comments:

Post a Comment