Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has any one tried mac face powder? how does it work?

I Just want to know before i go ordering it.


does it work better that brands you can get in walmart?Has any one tried mac face powder? how does it work?
Yes, works great!Has any one tried mac face powder? how does it work?
It depends on what kind of skin type you have, if you face is oily I wouldnt suggest it. For my by the afternoon my face got really gross feeling. Its better than drug store brands because you able to find you exact color instead of guessing by looking at the packaging.
its a very good buy...since i started using MAC make up...my skin cleared up. also, you can actually try the product before buying them, you'll have an idea on how it will look on you and if the shade is right.





i use a brush to apply it...it looks more natural. and you might wanna buy it in stores so you can try it on first.
I have oily skin and I swear by MAC. They have an oil control moisturizer that I use before applying any powder or foundation that helps to keeps my face from getting oily throughout the day. I use Studio Fix and if I need any touch ups I just use some blot powder and I have no shine.
I use MAC's Studio Fix dual powder and foundation. It looks and feels just like normal powder but it has more coverage. All I use is a bit of their concealer and then the powder and it makes my face look flawless. I don't have to reapply through out the day either. It really lasts. I love it!





Good luck :)





p.s the girl before me is right; If your face is oily it won't be a good choice for you.

No comments:

Post a Comment