Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What was the infomercial on face powder? I can't remember the name of the powder. I just saw it the other day.

It supposedly covered up but left skin sheer.What was the infomercial on face powder? I can't remember the name of the powder. I just saw it the other day.
there is one called bare minerals.


one called daily essentials.


one called shadow box.


there is many more im sure.What was the infomercial on face powder? I can't remember the name of the powder. I just saw it the other day.
it was probably Bare Minerals
Bare Escentuals!





It is AMAZING - it looks like your skin has no makeup. You won't break out with it on - you can even sleep with it on (not that I recommend it) Just try it - also there should be a how-to dvd in the kit. I've seen it at Ulta - those kits usually sell out. It should come with Warmth (which isn't a bronzer - but it does give you that outdoorsy look) So far the stuff is amazing, I've converted almost all the ladies that I work with to use Bare Minerals. If you don't like it - check with Ulta on their money-back policy. I highly think that you will not need to return it. It has been the best investment that I've made on this makeup - and it DOES NOT Expire! I've been using it for 2 years and I wish I had started when I was your age - because who knows what sort of effect that the chemicals in foundations and pressed cosmetics has had on my skin.





As for the color that you choose - make sure you have an Ulta personnel help you out. The colors are pretty forgiving - so if you tan easily in the summer, the color you choose will still work - just make sure to blend on your neck. Good luck and I know you will turn into a believer!
Bare MInerals...or Sheer Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment