Saturday, December 26, 2009

What is the best drugstore pressed face powder?

i have very pale skin, so most face makeup i use from drugstores is to dark. also i have very sensitive skin, meaning i pink up very easy in the sun, and i am ver prone to acne ( i've just got clear pretty skin and i don't want to ruin it). If you asolutely can't think of any good drugstore pressed powders, wich ones should i invest in? ( i don't like the look that i' m wearing makeup). many thanksWhat is the best drugstore pressed face powder?
I also have sensitivity problems in my skin and my face have dark spots. I struggled with drugstore cosmetics because their quality was questionable and they almost always irritated my skin. Now I use Lancome Dual FInish, versatile powder makeup. It's amazing. It looks very natural and hardly anyone will notice you're wearing makeup. Just glowing and even tone. It's a little expensive but totally worth it. Don't go to liquid makeup as it blocks your pores and acne would get worse. Can I recommend you something for acne? actually the dematologist prescribed it to me and I used it daily for over a year and I can hardly remember seeing any acne on my face while I always had breakouts before. Laroche-Posay, Effaclar, Deep Cleansing foaming cream. It's also a bit expensive, but after trying all the possible creams and bands in the drugstore and being dissappointed I would rather pay more and get results. Good Luck !What is the best drugstore pressed face powder?
Try Maybelline PureStay powder foundation. It's available at your local drugstore. Before you start experimenting with any other makeup(this or otherwise), talk with your dermatologist about setting up a skin regiment that works best for you. Good luck!
Try light, Ivory, or translucent powder from Almay. That should work for you. It's gentle, non-comedogenic, and is one of the best drug store brands out there.
You can try the loose powder from Shiseido The Makeup range


STM Range. They have only 2 colours... You can try No:1. Its very fair and very fine... Very nice and fine texture also... Im very fair too so I believe its works for your skin.. Its around $60 if Im not wrong. You can also try their sister brand Ettusai if you have a smaller budget..





Hope this helps-Carolina Tay

No comments:

Post a Comment