Saturday, December 26, 2009

Do I use foundation or face powder?

I want a nice natural, white/creamy, smooth look on my face. I have rosy cheeks and want cover it a little bit so that my cheeks doesn't stand out that much. Asian girls sometimes want nice white skin, so I always make sure my skin isn't exposed to too much sun. If I can only use one of the two, do I use foundation or pressed powder to create that matte look? If I do use face powder,do I choose the color beige?Do I use foundation or face powder?
Go to you tube and click on the Michelle Phan videos. She is asian and knows the perfect foundation and sometimes she uses face powderDo I use foundation or face powder?
If you want a creamy/white face, you wouldn't get beige face powder. You would get ';fair'; for your type of skin. Also, it depends on what type of skin you have for the type of coverup you want. If you have oily skin, use powder, so that is adsorbs up the moisture. But if you have dry skin, go for the liquid foundation.





But above everything, it depends on how well you take care of your skin before you make up. Make sure you wash your face twice a day to take out the dirt, oil, off your face so that you have a clean pallet to work with. Also, use face moisturizer to keep it young and soft.





Good luck!
I use bare minerals if you go their website there's a whole color wheel lol





http://www.bareminerals.com/





It also has spf 15 right in the powder! I use clinique moisturizer underneath that also has spf power for an added sunscreen effect.





Powder has always been what I use. It's really hot and humid in Texas so foundation would clouge my pores when they open to sweat.





Also I find powder much easier and less pancakey to apply
google Dinair Airbrush Makeup...i really think its the way to go. normal powder or foundation will clog ur pores and Dinair is all water based so its not bad for ur skin. they have tons of different shades to choose from. ive been using their makeup for 2 years and i LOVE it!! it makes my skin look flawless...anywho, i hope i helped...=).
foundation.


choose a color either the same or a little bit lighter than you're skin tone,





answer mine please?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?�?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment