Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Is there a face powder with a puff that is small to fit in my small purse &if so where can I get it?

It must have a puff or applicator to put it on withIs there a face powder with a puff that is small to fit in my small purse %26amp;if so where can I get it?
powder matic by Mark. It has a cute little compact that has a powder puff. Its great powder and it doesnt dry out your face. You should check it outIs there a face powder with a puff that is small to fit in my small purse %26amp;if so where can I get it?
u will get one that fits in ur bag but it will probably cost a lot and end up not haveing enuf in it lol it would be better to get a bigger bag
Go to a large Department stoe to the Cosmetic section...Most of the face powders come in a small compact with puff that fits in your Handbag...Good Luck
MAC- Blot Poweder.
I buy maybelline, it comes with one and is amazing!
most puffs carry powder

No comments:

Post a Comment