Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Need a new face powder with good coverage? I currently use MAC Studiofix on my face.?

I like that it covers well because I have freackles,but notice that it makes my face look ';powderish';. Any other good compacts you can suggest for me? I have tried Bare Escentauls and Clinique and they don't cover well enough. I have fair/dry skin as well. Thanks!!!Need a new face powder with good coverage? I currently use MAC Studiofix on my face.?
Honestly, the best you're gonna find for full coverage is MAC's studio fix. I use it as well but I apply foundation under it. You might do that too but if you don't, then try it! Also, if you aren't tight on cash try Chanel.Need a new face powder with good coverage? I currently use MAC Studiofix on my face.?
mac studio TECH
I'm not the richest person in the world, but no one has to be to buy this! It's called trueblend. Buy the foundation and the pressed powder and you'll look like a supermodel! I bought it and i love it! It's about 7 something for the foundaton and powder, but i thinks it's worth it. You can find it anywhere to.... like Target, walmart, mostly any drug store. It should help. :)
minerals is always a plus...
ask away all ur beauty question @:


http://www.iheartfb.com


if u can't get into that go to uber.com and look me up i.love.f.b


add ur question in my comment box.
I use Bare Minerals. I found that it covers well and I also have freckles along with a skin condition called vitiligo which makes your skin lose pigmentation. This causes the skin to be totally white in some areas and whatever your color skin is or freckly in others, which is causes a weird contrast. It almost looks as if you may have been burned and the white skin is just scarred. This make up has been very good for my skin, covers very nicely, let's my skin breathe and I can sleep in it. I have received many compliments on my makeup. I have found all of their products to be very good. When you order the free starter kit, they give you a choice of two colors or you can get the same color in two bottles. This way you can choose which is the right color for you. Also, I started using a product of theirs that you are only suppose to wear a night, but can wear it under your make up if you want. It's called Rare Minerals. This stuff is like gold! If your skin is dry, make sure you apply a soy based moisturizer. There is a right way to apply the makeup and if you order the starter kit, it comes with a video or CD that shows exactly how to do it. Just remember, less is more. It appears as if you will need alot to get the type of coverage you want, but you only need a little, because these are minerals they deflect and don't show the imperfections in your skin. You can apply 2 layers and get very good coverage. And if you use it correctly, a little goes a long way.
get Mac fix+ spray and you will get a nice look, I love that product

No comments:

Post a Comment