Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Best face powder for Chinese skin tone?

I'm currently using Sue Devitt gel foundation and face powder. The color matches my skin nicely, but I don't like how the powder gets ';flaky'; as my face gets oily. Some areas look great b/c the oil takes away that matte look, but other areas look kinda flaky or ';crumbly'; if that makes any sense at all.





I have sensitive skin and don't need a lot of coverage. Thanks!Best face powder for Chinese skin tone?
I'm not sure if you are looking for a loose or pressed powder. But this new powder from Elizabeth Arden goes on beautifully http://shop.elizabetharden.com/product/i�?/a> it adds a touch of luminosity to the skin - so pretty! I'm not sure why the Sue Devitt powder would flake as you get oily.





I always use the Smashbox Light Primer http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jh�?/a> under my foundation so the oil won't come through and interfere with my makeup. I seriously love this stuff and if they ever discontinue it I will be devastated. The original primer works well, but tended to clog my pores the new Light one is simply amazing for oily skin.Best face powder for Chinese skin tone?
Try products from Shiseido. Shiseido has been around for over a century and is more targetted towards Asian skins. Which one product in particular, I don't know--go to a Shiseido counter and ask for some help. (I, by the way, am Asian as well, and use Shiseido religiously)

No comments:

Post a Comment