Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What brand face powder does Elisabeth Hasselbeck wear?

I desperately need to know so I never purchase that brand. Babs needs to tell her that her head looks like a huge white bowling ball, huns.What brand face powder does Elisabeth Hasselbeck wear?
I believed she uses arrogant orange with a shade of stupidity.What brand face powder does Elisabeth Hasselbeck wear?
thanks hun! Report Abuse

She just looks real tan to me, but I guess she has to wear some type


of make-up for the lights and all. I think she is very pretty. I just


don't like her attitude.
Cover Ghoul!





http://www.wackypackages.org/John_Mann_W�?/a>
Maybe Grace has gone from thinking she's a dog to thinking she's a makeup artist and Elisabeth is letting her do her makeup.
Haha Carri,


You made me laugh. And to think that she has followers...jeez!!!


She has no appeal whatsoever.





**edit - Guess her lemmings are trying to proctect her with the ';thumbs down';. ;)
As long as we're being catty lets mention the dark, dark eyebrows and the eyeliner she must put on with a putty knife.
I have no idea but she sure looks greasy.
you guys are so funny for a wed.
She used to be orange. What happened? Her eyeliner is rather think and heavy

No comments:

Post a Comment