Saturday, December 26, 2009

Recommend me a good face powder?

I have mild acne and lots of blemishes/scars on my face. I wear concealer but now i need to get face powder to make my skin look less oily and shiny.





Can anyone recommend me a rather cheap ($15) oil-free face powder that will not cause break-outs and does not clog pores?





Thanks.Recommend me a good face powder?
I would recommend Physicians formula they have great stuff and its all around $10. I use it and it doesn't make my face break out it actually makes it clearer unlike all over cosmetics I have used. You can buy it at wal-mart,rite aid, walgreens and suchRecommend me a good face powder?
Almay. It's never done me wrong. I use all Almay products, and they don't test their products on animals either ! it is about 10 bucks, but I like to catch the good sales every month up to half off.


1st I put on my eyeliner, then lotion my face a tad, if its too oily I spot dry with a napkin, I use an Almay concealer stick to cover spider veins [ew, I know, I absolutely hate it] and a spot near my mouth I got from tanning, then I put on a little bit of Almay foundation with those sponge pads, and then Almay powder. it's never cakey or greasy at all. of course it feels like there is makeup on your face though, but thats about it.


hopefully that helps, but I probably went overboard witht the details. I just thought I'd be specific.
bare minerals is 25$ but it is both a concealer and foundation so its worth it, and it looks totally natural, blends perfectly, and actually help reduce redness in your skin over time, i have acne and acne scarring and i dont step outside of my room without putting this makeup on first because it works so amazingly and i dont want anyone to see me without it, its really good at controlling oil too
The Body Shop is good for all stuff like that...even though sometimes they can be a little bit pricey...


I'm not sure if you're from the US or Aus. so i dono about the pricing. I had the All in One face base and it was really good - $34.95 on the aussie webpage and $20.00 on the us site





I have pretty sensitive skin and while I used it it didn't irritate my skin.


I reckon that's one of the better ones out there in that price range.





Hope I helped :) xo
Face powder no. But I use cover girl makeup compact. It rules and I couldn't live without it. I am 13 so I get zits and have blemishes ALL the time. On top of it to make it look less oily and shiny I use like a shimmer powder. It works magic.
I know it sounds weird but I use Pigeon brand compact powder. Pigeon brand is actually a brand for babies but because this is so, its really good on your skin and doesn't clog your pores or anything.
i use physician's formula it works really well for my face (which is oily) and oil blotting sheets too which you can get for cheap at like riteaid
everyday minerals powder foundation for 12.00 to buy the stuff


go to www.everyday minerals.com



noxzema





plz plz plz plz plz PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZ HELPPPPP!!!!!!!! NO ANSWERS YET!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! -http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;�?/a>
Neutrogena (sp?) has a pretty good drugstore line. The best is obviously gonna be the high dollar stuff, but I've had good results with their powder.
Bare Minerals.





:]


Love it. wear it. embrace it.
Bare Minerals you can get it at sephora
i have this really nice maybelline pressed powder. its Pure Powder and comes in a few shades. mine was only five bucks but i think the average price is about fifteen.
mm, loreal true match powder foundation


it's pretty good :]
ask myer or gracebrothers
Mac loose powder is really good! :)
bare minerals all the way
Well i'm havinf a great time using Ponds oil control..it's pretty good..=)and not so pricey
  • preventing blackheads
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment