Saturday, December 26, 2009

Best drugstore face powders?

best for OILY, ACNE PRONE skin .. and to possibly cover up pimples... some thing that works, inexpensive and doesnt ';cake';Best drugstore face powders?
Walgreen's Pharmacy has a talc free face powder by Physician's Formula that is great. I have a REALLY oily t-zone and it helps it stay looking good, but doesn't look powdery. It won't clog your pores because it is talc free, which a lot of people are sensitive to. AND it cost about 1/4 the price of the Lancome' talc free powder I got at Dillard's in the mall last year and truly does look just as nice and looks fresh and clean on your face.Best drugstore face powders?
I ♥Physicians Formula Loose Mineral Wear powder. It doesn't clog up your pores and give you more acne, it's allergen free, and covers up very well. I try to stay away from liquid foundations every so often because they can make your acne worse, so that's why I love this mineral powder. It's also inexpensive!
neutrogena skin clearing foundation. it has salicylic acid in it to help clear pimples.
Why drugstore? Mineral makeup is best, it's very natural and had awesome wear-ability.





I found this makeup and have been using it for 2 years now! It's wonderful! It's HIGHER quality and A LOT CHEAPER then bare minerals, Plus they offer FREE shipping!





http://Simply-Minerals.com
Maybellines's new Matte Powder is great! You should give it a try.
E.L.F face powder helps eliminate shine and treat and prevent acne. I've tried it and I'm normally a covergirl type of person and I worked great my face cleared up a bit, it's only


1.00 dollar.
When I used drugstore powder I always liked Cover Girl in the silver compact. It doesn't clog pores and it definitely keeps shine at bay.
Duane Reade
Almay clear complexion powder makeup! This stuff absorbs excess oil and is really nice!





http://almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.aspx�?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment