Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Foundation and face powder for east indian women?

I am from India currently living in USA and am looking for a foundation and face powder that goes with my skin tone. Could anyone please recommend some of the brands available out there, something that works!!


ThanksFoundation and face powder for east indian women?
go to the malls cover girl they are good and cheap lancome the best but expense i;m from india to but now live here in USA if you have more question email me at cat3sky@yahoo.comFoundation and face powder for east indian women?
bare essentials is the answer is kinda pricy but the colors are a perfect match for everyone
I have alot of indian friends They have really nice skin, Some use is Avon Foundation/Powders.


The Others use Sacha Cosmetics, Which is design for people with color.


Try it.


price it not that bad.
Bare Escentuials didn't work for me. You are an Indian Woman therefore a woman of color....go to Brown Skin Beauty
MAC


Bare Escentuals


Mary Kay


Cover Girl (I think) has a new line out
I am middle eastern too, so I know what you are talking about. The only makeup line that has a great coloring selection is Prescriptives. Even if you do not find the right match, they can custom blend it for you. Do not look any where else. I have tried every thing that you could possibly imagine and P is the best.
Maybellines foundation that is fifty percert water works nicely because it covers well and it wont screw up your skin because its fifty percent water. Use cover girls or anyone elses LOOSE POWDER you'd like. Its a bit messy, but you'll get the hang of how to keep it off of everything except your face. Loose powders have more coverage and their really good as far as oil control.

No comments:

Post a Comment