Saturday, December 26, 2009

Can anyone suggest a good face powder for fair skin?

Some of the cheaper ones I've tried go patchy or change colour in places (I don't know why!) so I'm looking for a good one that does the job. :)Can anyone suggest a good face powder for fair skin?
use a mac one : they give you color in your face but it doesn't make you look like you have any on:





http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr�?/a>Can anyone suggest a good face powder for fair skin?
I can recommend 2 loose powders, that I use on a daily basis. First one is the good old fashioned cornsilk powder, get it in Superdrug for around £7.50, this is good stuff, I find it keeps my skin really matte and is good at absorbing oils around the nose. The other is clinique gentle light, around £18, this is a lovely shimmery powder and you don't need to apply too much. They both come with the sifter bit in the top but I remove these, gently dip my big powder brush in then tap off all the excess and dust all over my face. I think you get a more pleasing result with loose powder than pressed. I do however have the cornsilk pressed compact for out n about. If I had to choose just one of these it would be the cornsilk one. You can find it amongst the skincare section, always on the bottom shelf for some reason???
i really reccomend the collection 2000 pressed powder as it is amazin :D works really well for my skin and hasnt caused any 'break outs' you can pick it up in drugstores, super markets lol for about £2-3





and also the vital raidience pressed powder its amazin i got it from my pound shop lmao andits the best i ever had :D
I agree with Laila. Go to Clinique. I was very happy with the service of their beauticans. I use the Stay-Matte sheer pressed powder oil-free. I have combination skin and it works well. All of their makeup is hypoallergenic so it should be safe for your skin.
Try puritycosmetics,co,uk. It is really good!
Cover Girl Translucent Loose Powder.





The secret is to use a big fluffy BRUSH - those powder puffs that come in the compact are worthless.





http://www.americarx.com/Products/23724.�?/a>
I have fair skin and I love Maybellines Pure Foundation Mineral - really natural with a good even coverage :)
Nichola (red head) from girls aloud does one its called dainty doll you can find it on http://www.asos.com
go to cliniuqe and they will test you out and find the right one for you

No comments:

Post a Comment