Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Does Vera Wang make a face powder in the original Princess scent?

I own the whole Vera Wang Princess collection and doesn't come with face powder. The only thing the collection consists of are the velvety body butter,eau de toilette spray(perfume), satiny body lotion, foamy body polish. With the collection my husband got me it came with a little roll on bottle to keep in my purse. You can get these gift sets at stores like Sephora, Nordstrom, Macy's, Dillard's, online. I love it!Does Vera Wang make a face powder in the original Princess scent?
OMJ!!! vera wang makes make up???


and it comes in princess scent? woah, thanks


for enlightening me :] i have to check that out!!Does Vera Wang make a face powder in the original Princess scent?
You should never apply face powder with perfume in it. It's a skin irritant. Anyway, I've never heard of that for that exact reason.

No comments:

Post a Comment