Saturday, December 26, 2009

Is it OK to use FACE POWDER after applying MOISTURIZER?

If its not good then what is better to do?


Thanks in advance.:):)Is it OK to use FACE POWDER after applying MOISTURIZER?
Yes, that's the way to do it. Some people use liquid foundation between the two. Powder is always last. :)Is it OK to use FACE POWDER after applying MOISTURIZER?
Oh my. This is a toughie.





My boyfriend usually gives me my facials, so let me consult him and get back to you.





If you get impatient, Google ';facial vids'; and I'm sure you'll get lots of helpful hits.
As a mens health expert I can tell you most assuredly that this would clog your pores. Opt for a moisturizing foundation. You would glow with masculinity.
You have certainly come to the right place. Here in men's health, we know a LOT about makeup! These guys are pros!


YES! Use both! Make sure you use white clown face powder..guys like that the best. Good luck!
Call Mary Kaye Representative.
whats face powder?? keep good with the moisturizer and then add some lotion

No comments:

Post a Comment