Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Face powder that prevents sweating under stage lights?

Last night I used MAC Studio FX powder, but after half an hour under stage lights my face was sweating and I felt melted. (I sing %26amp; play guitar in a band) Any advice on finishing powder that absorbs or prevents sweat? Thanks!Face powder that prevents sweating under stage lights?
Did you use the MAC blot powder with it also? What i would advise is to use the MAC studio fix liquid, then set it with the studio fix powder, then the MAC blot powder. Also you should use some kind of primer before your foundation. MAC has prep + prime which is ok. I like Smashbox Photo finish. That works well also. :) Thats what I used to do when i was performing at my college. Also if you spray a spritz of the MAC fix+ it really helps. You can spray it after you finish applying your makeup to help ';set it'; then in between sets or whenever you have a minute just spray a little on your face to freshen it up. It really helps. :) Hope that works for you. :)Face powder that prevents sweating under stage lights?
You need to apply a mattifier before your foundation and then I would use either a cream to powder or mineral foundation and keep some blotting papers handy either with or without powder to take care of any breakthrough moisture. Good Luck!
There's a product called MAXIM facial wipes that are great for this.





Apply the MAXIM wipes before you put on your makeup and your sweating will be greatly relieved.
i dont think make up is going to make much of a difference, but use mary kay's oil mattifier to keep from getting shiny.
I use a mineral makeup called kms mineral essentials. I keep a very busy daily schedule. My makeup lasts over 12 hours and I never have to retouch it. It is sweatproof and waterproof. It is all natural so it is also great for your skin. I love this stuff! You can find them at www.kmsmineralessentials.com.


Good luck.


Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment