Wednesday, December 30, 2009

What is your fav drugstore face powder?

i need a new powder! the department store ones make my face itch! like crazy! so which drugstore powder do u recommened! that lasts long and doesnt make ur face itch!What is your fav drugstore face powder?
cover girl or RevlonWhat is your fav drugstore face powder?
Prestige Cosmetics - Skin Loving Minerals - Gentle Finish Mineral Powder Foundation


www.prestigecosmetics.com.au


I love this stuff. I have sensitive skin too, and bought this stuff just to try... great coverage, long lasting, feels like air, no itching or sneezing, cheap to buy (AU$24.95) and good for your skin. I picked it up from Priceline.


I also recommend investing in a really good quality powder brush because that might help stop the irritation. I HATE cheap, scratchy brushes and recently bought an Ecotools Bamboo Powder Brush - made from natural and recycled materials, its really soft and works like a dream.
covergirl

No comments:

Post a Comment