Saturday, December 26, 2009

If i wear powder foundation, do I have to put on face powder after that?

Like, say I put on some Trublend Microminerals Foundation after that do I have to put on some powder like Trublend Microminerals Finishing Veil?





This is the foundation: http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=trublend_microminerals_foundation





This is the powder: http://www.covergirl.com/products/product.jsp?productId=trublend_microminerals_veil





You're only supposed to wear powder over liquid foundation right?If i wear powder foundation, do I have to put on face powder after that?
When you use a liquid foundation, you put a setting powder on top of it to blend everything together, and keep it from streaking or running.





If youre using powder foudnation, you dont have to.


But if you want to use a finishing powder it will blend it all together and make it look more natural.





I personally wouldnt waste the money.If i wear powder foundation, do I have to put on face powder after that?
You don't have to wear a powder over your mineral foundation. Only over your liquid foundation.
Nope.

No comments:

Post a Comment