Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Can anyone please tell me how to use a compact face powder??

I just bought Maybelline Clear Smooth face powder (shine free) Can anyone or some expert on make up guide me??


i don't know apply on which part on my face!Can anyone please tell me how to use a compact face powder??
If it comes with a puff already pat the puff into the powder shake off any excess powder put it on to the bits of your face that get oilyCan anyone please tell me how to use a compact face powder??
la cipria va messa su tutto il viso, senza dimenticarti il collo, e poi dai una spolverata di terra su zigomi fronte naso e mento..e anke un pochino sul collo...giusto per sfumare...
You should put it on your t zone so your face will be shine free:]
Use a podwer brush, get a little dusting on its tip and dust it on the face do forget the ridges of your cheek bone or the tip of you nose.





The good thing about using a brush is that you can almost never get too much powder on.
i dont no
Don't put it all over your face only on your T- zone.

No comments:

Post a Comment