Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Has anyone tried mineral face powder?

Have heard that mineral face powder is meant to be much better for your skin.. anyone know if this is true and if so why?? Anyone recommend any brands they use?Has anyone tried mineral face powder?
Mineral powder foundation is wonderful for your skin as long as you are using a pure mineral product. There are many products on the mineral bandwagon these days, but most of them contain other ingredients and fillers other than minerals. The best thing to do is to check the ingredients.





I am using a mineral makeup that only contains 5 essential mineral ingredients. It is called kms mineral essentials. I love it. I get great wear, and my skin looks amazing.Has anyone tried mineral face powder?
If it has become necessary to use such things, you can go for it but if you have some time spare in the mornings and evenings completely for yourselves, simply you should get up early in the morning and do the Yogic pranayama and meditation which shall enhance your fairness as well as you willpower for doing anything. it's the natural way that can help you better.
i used the new maybeline mineral powder and it works just fine. i've also used loreal mineral powder and it works the same, i haven't tried bare essentuals yet but i've heard rave reviews!
i use Bare Escentuals but it is not so good.ur skin may break out.so better dont use it. my frnd who is a beautician says that mineral powders are really waste. bye. tc and hav good skin
Yes. I use http://hotspot.webblogg.se/images/1_1179�?/a>
I use Avon mineral makeup it is cheaper than the rest and I love it!
I use Bare Escentuals and notice that I get compliments on my skin and rarely break out.
no... I use calamine powder...
i use bare escentuals also %26amp; i love it.





it`s good for your skin and gives great coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment