Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What would i buy face powder or a mix or cake / foundation?

im kind of oily skin and i seldom put something in my face but i think its about time to redo my beauty what product is best buys?What would i buy face powder or a mix or cake / foundation?
:)Cake/Foundation. I have the same skin typeWhat would i buy face powder or a mix or cake / foundation?
try press or liquid foundation. i've never tried cake foundation but im sure it's not good for oily skin. i cant imagine having that on my face all day.
It really depends on your preferece. Either way, I suggest Mary Kay foundations ($14). For a powder use Dual Coverage and for the liquid you want to use the Medium Coverage (it's specially formulated to work well with oily skin).
I use mattifying foundation all the time and it works great for my skin. It gives me the certain ';glow'; we women need when we're out of the house. If you're not willing to take risks of buying products in the drugstore, the color and smoothness Clinique gives my skin is nice. If over the counter however, I prefer L'Oreal products. =D
nothing I'm sure ur beautiful enough with out it
Forget foundations/cake and all that crap, for a natural look you should try a loose powder and if you have sensitive skin then try Clinique's loos powder, you don't need foundation that sinks into your poores, the loose powder doesn't layer on the same way, it smooths your skin without pasting on, you know?
Try oil-free foundations and powders. Every company has these products and they all work the same. I personally like using SHINE FREE. Pay close attention to your T- zone! Make sure your face is clean and moisturized before applying any make-up.

No comments:

Post a Comment