Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Any Bare Minerals users? Specifically some new product for use on your face overnight, powder like?

I'm confused by this as I've always been told to moisturize %26amp; this seems to be the opposite. Has anyone used this product %26amp; what were your results?Any Bare Minerals users? Specifically some new product for use on your face overnight, powder like?
love love love bare minerals. it has made my skin just about perfect! I have some serious combination skin...my forehead it SUPER oily while the rest is flaky and dry. By using it is has basically evened out and it is sooo much easier to deal with. You are going to just have to try it for yourself and if it works, thats great, and if not, then try something else...my guess is that yo uwill love it!Any Bare Minerals users? Specifically some new product for use on your face overnight, powder like?
I just started using Bare Minerals. I was the biggest sceptic, infact I wanted to return them the minute I finnished putting them on and wasn't satisfied but I thought why not get my money's worth and use them up. I loved It more each time I use it. All it is is practice putting it on. My face looks like porcelin which it has NEVER EVER looked like that with any other makeup plus it lasts all day and all night. I have acne and makup would irritate it more but I don't have that problem with BM. I don't think I'll ever stop using it. The trick is also finding your exact shade. You can mix different shades together. Tip: buy your starter kit from bare minerals website then look for the makup on ebay, its much cheaper. Then extend your club shipments as much as you can because with those shipments you get free gifts so you can order from them once in a while. So, my recomendation is try bare minerals.
You must be thinking of Rare Minerals brought to you by the infamous Bare Escentuals. Rare Minerals is the night time mineral powder that you wear to bed. I tell my clients to use all of their skin care regimen products first, ( like cleanser, toner, treatments or repair products, moisturize.) then right before hitting the pillow, put on rare minerals. There are 72 minerlas that are going to retexturize the skin, help with any discoloration or pigmentation issuses, minimize pore size, help reduce fine lines and wrinkles, etc. Now keep in mind that it contains a high concentrate of vitamin A which is referred to as Retinol, so make sure you ONLY wear it at night and that you are protecting you skin with a sunscreen (SPF 15 or higher) the following day (Which you should anyways LOL!) and that is because retinol will make your skin extra sensitve to the harmful rays from the sun, speeding up the signs of aging and hieghtening your chances of skin cancer, but all in all it's a fanatastic product, and you should try it, if you have any other questions let me know or, visit your local Sephora (that's where I work!) Good luck!





***Not a sales pitch sweetheart, As an employee we get perks and benefits, as in free products, so YES I USE IT MYSELF. I thought that would have been obvious...
i just bought bare minerals.......i dont like it. it feels cakey. but maybe i am applying it wrong. my mom uses it and it looks great on her but when i use it, it looks like crap!

No comments:

Post a Comment