Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What face powder should i use to blot my sweat on my face?

also good price and where do i get it%26gt;%26gt;What face powder should i use to blot my sweat on my face?
Don't use face powder to blot sweat!!!!!!





If your face is sweaty, maybe invest in some Clearasil acne wipes or a bottle of toner and some cotton pads. Use these to remove the sweat, and then once your face is CLEAN, you can add a face powder. I recommend Physician's Formula or Organic Wear Mineral Powder. These are at most drug stores in the makeup section.What face powder should i use to blot my sweat on my face?
I agree with Sera. The powder may absorb the sweat but it will clog your pores really bad and cause blackheads/pimples. I use these really good oil-absorbing sheets from Clean and Clear. Press the sheet into oily areas and it will take the oil right off without smudging your makeup.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment