Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Best face powder that gives me some coverage yet looks natural and blends well?

17 by boots do a nice one :) it's only cheap. it is a loose powder.


l'oreal do a nice mineral foundation which gives a nice finish.


rimmels aren't too bad eitherBest face powder that gives me some coverage yet looks natural and blends well?
Mac stuido fix powderBest face powder that gives me some coverage yet looks natural and blends well?
Mac Mineralize Skinfinish Natural gives a very natural, dewy look to the skin. It won't cake and you can layer it so that the coverage can either be sheer or medium. It won't cake.
covergirl clean works good, so does maybelline mineral wear, a cheap one thats good is nycs face powder and janes as well
you will find it very hard to get a natural look with powder. why dont you try a liquid foundation?


i use Make Up Forever; velvet matt----
bare minerals its good for the skin.
arbonne





https://www.arbonne.com/shop_online/show�?/a>





a bit pricey...but its magic
well i use bobby brown u can find it in mainly any department stores like macy's and it's not too bad on the price ,it,work well and natural
I'm an AVON rep and we just started selling MagiX... it comes in through a tube and it goes on like a cream but it instantly dries as a powder. I've been using it for about a month and I don't think I could live without it. It's color free so you can have any skin tone and it makes your face shine free. You can use your normal makeup on top of it without any problems. Anyways, if you want more information on it, I can email it to you. If you want to purchase it from my website then let me know, I have a free shipping code for the month of March! Thanks and hope this helps ya!





Stacy M.


AVON Independent Sales Representative


www.youravon.com/smellis


scarolina2587@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment