Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What's the BEST face powder ever?!?

I want a good powder for my face. I have good skin. Not a lot of acne, not super oily, not super dry. I just want a powder that makes my skin looks radiant and flawless, but not cakey. I've usually preferred loose powders over compact powders. And I don't want one that's insanely expensive.What's the BEST face powder ever?!?
Well, unfortunately, the really good ones that have A-rated performances ARE the ones that are expensive and somebody has already suggested Bare Minerals (bare escentuals) and I 2nd that! I use their mineral foundation and their mineral veil, which is a finishing powder. I've had alot of compliments on my makeup while using it. If you do decide to stick to this type of makeup, make sure you moisturize your face and letting it set before you put on this type of make-up because it doesn't go on well when you have a dry face. Once you put on the mineral foundation and the mineral veil and it sets, your face should look flawless.





The mineral foundation runs about $25 and the mineral veil is $18.What's the BEST face powder ever?!?
Tru Blend by cover girl has this really great mineral loose powder, its my favorite! Its pretty cheap %26amp;%26amp; definetly worth it. Try it out
bare escentials- expensive





cover girl tru blend- cheap!
PONDS

No comments:

Post a Comment