Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Okay, I wear powder on my face. Why do I get so much acne?

I wet the face sponge and squeeze the water out and put powder on it then I apply it on my face. Is the powder making me get acne? Other people wear it and don't get acne. Please give me your opinion, ThanksOkay, I wear powder on my face. Why do I get so much acne?
i know the answer to that. powder clogs up your pous. you should always use a liquid cover up and wash it off at night before you go to bed.Okay, I wear powder on my face. Why do I get so much acne?
acne is built up toxins on the inside from processed foods and products with harsh chemicals can aggravate and cause skin to purge itself of these toxins





long term best care: flush the body with warm fluids to get blood flowing and circulating and metabolizing and avoid processed foods





immediate care: Dr. Murad/salycilic acid products with herbals/mineral type natural makeup/sulfur based products with herbals/eggs on skin/organic plain yogurt on skin





www.christinacosmetics.com - for all in one makeup


take a look at what organic shops have
well, i know that whenever i wear powder or face paint (stage makeup) i break out. I think that the powder clogs you pores, and some people may have reactions to it. You might try powders that are advertised as ';non comedogenic'; so they wont clog your pores, or sensitive skin varieties.
Do you wash off your make up at night? If you don't, this could be a major factor! When you don't take it off, the make-up clogs your pores and that is wat creates acne! Hope this helps and hope it clears up!
its not the makeup. make sure you wash your face in the morning and night with a scrub like st ives apricot scrub. also acne can run in families so it might not be your fault. or you should go to a dermatologist.
Please tell me that you wash your face 2 time a day with cleanser, toner, and moisturizer. If not then that's why.





It is not good for you to sleep with make up on you face. It's clogges your pores. Your pores rejuvenate themselves at night when your body is more relaxed.





For ladies that wear make up you have to clean your face properly for mistakes like this happens.





do you use foundation powder or translucent prowder? but either way you have to clean your face before applying make-up and also to remove it.
to the person that said acne is toxins that's baloney.


Anyway, wash and moisturize, wash your sponges!!, use an oil-free makeup or better yet a mineral powder. wash your hands before you do your makeup, don't touch your face during the day, dirty phones can also give you skin problems... Oh and finally make sure your makeup isn't old, that stuff gets nasty after a time.

No comments:

Post a Comment