Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the best powder for the face? I've tried many types, Trucco, Chanel, Lamcome, clinique, Prescriptives

Estee Lauder. I was pretty happy with Trucco until recently I noticed my skin has changed, and it seems to make my skin look dry. I have oily skin.What is the best powder for the face? I've tried many types, Trucco, Chanel, Lamcome, clinique, Prescriptives
Bare Minerals: it does't make you break out as much and it's light on your face!What is the best powder for the face? I've tried many types, Trucco, Chanel, Lamcome, clinique, Prescriptives
www.youravon.com/cprzbylski
Mac Studio Fix :)
I got fed up with powder drying my skin..and it always seemed to break into little pieces and then it would get all over my makeup bag. i switched to airbrush makeup and i couldn't be happier. I use the dinair airbrush system and i love it! It covers extremely well and stays on for 8-12 hours. i try and let everyone i know about it because i am just so happy with it. I hope this helps..=)
I love bare minerals. It is kind of expensive, but you get three brushes, powder foundation, and blush. It also comes with a video to show you how to put it on.





Since that was so expensive i bought ulta powder foundation. It is not as good but it works.





If you have oily skin you should see a dermatologist he will give you something to dry it up. Any face wash with benzoil peroxide drys your face up.... then you dont even have to see a dermatologist.
TRY USING ELIZABETH ARDEN IT LOOKS DEAD ORIGINAL AND IT LOOKS A LOT BETTER THAN POWDER.OR TRY MAX FACTOR - MIRACLE TOUCH IT LOOKS LIKE YOU HAVEN'T GOT ANY MAKE UP ON . BOTH OF THEM DON'T RUB OF AND THEY LOOK DEAD NATURAL .
My favourite is MAC Studio Fix because it's oil absorbing and covers small flaws on your face. It's not too thick or too thin it's just right. I recommend applying it with a brush instead of the sponge that comes with it because I just think the sponge applies too much and absorbs alot of the product.
well ive also tried many powders but i have recently bought a powder from boots in the 17 range and is very good also its very cheap and people think thats its an expensive powder cuz its so good lol. x
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment