Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How do I fully wash powder off of my face?

Every time I put powder of my face (like...a powdery version of foundation, haha) it won't completely wash off until like...3 days later. And I can't use any type of face wash, even for sensitive skin, it makes my skin angry. Also, I'm going to the dermatologist tomorrow, and I want him to see my skin without ANY makeup.





Is there a way I can completely get it off without face wash? Water doesn't work too well...How do I fully wash powder off of my face?
lotion can work with most stuff, just be careful what you use, make sure it's unscented since that can irritate skin, and you probably want one for sensitive skin if face wash makes you break out (or makes your skin angry as you put it, lol) and then wash your face with warm water and a washcloth.





Also I know people who use astringent (you can get it anywhere, like walmart, see link) on their face, if you have acne or just oily skin, it cleans your skin really good, (stings a little) you might want to try that. It's probably the different perfumes and scented stuff thats irritating your skin.





http://www.walmart.com/catalog/product.d�?/a>





i use this stuff sometimes, it makes your skin feel all super clean.How do I fully wash powder off of my face?
Use lotion for sensitive skin. And try not using lotion that's to, er, perfumy.





Just put some of it on a cloth, napkin, toilet paper, etc., then rub it into the cloth a little bit. Then sweep it around your face, especially where the foundation powder is. Check the cloth to see if it's coming off. If it isn't try a smidgen more of lotion. Wash your face with water afterward, if you don't like lotion on your face.





I do this all the time, and I have some what sensitive skin. It works really well! You can do this with eyeliner, eyeshadow, etc. Just be careful not to get it in your eyes. Ha ha, I've done that, not fun.





Anyways, with your face wash, you should find a face wash for sensitive skin, or find a good face soap.





And one last thing, you should lightly wash your face with water and pat your face dry before using the lotion to get the powder foundation off.





Hope I helped! (:
How about using a facial cleanser! They really do clear your face!
try rubbing lotion all over your face, then rinsing it all off with water.


it sounds weird, but greasy things such as lotion are really good at removing makeup.

No comments:

Post a Comment