Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can i use talcum as a face powder, like instead of ?

or will it irritate my skin? thanks !Can i use talcum as a face powder, like instead of ?
Sorry my sweets, but no..Talk is super white and white is not cute..Unless it's for Halloween or a special white face occasion..Let's see, now a days there are a lot of loose powders out in the market..Visit a make up counter that will help you match a loose powder to your skin tone..If your in a rush you won't have to worry about looking white..It will leave you looking natural, fresh, and very pretty!!! Don't forget to add a little blush and lip gloss..And mascara while your at it!! Good luck..Hope it works!! :)Can i use talcum as a face powder, like instead of ?
I do that when I'm in a rush, it caused no irritation for me.


Just use a little bit and blend it in, you might be sensitive to it and it could pale you out if you use to much.
if you want to look like a ghost!

No comments:

Post a Comment