Wednesday, April 28, 2010

How can I make my powder look less powdery on my face?

I use:


http://www.maybelline.com/Product/Face/Powder/dream-matte-powder.htm





I really like it so I don't want to change it. But, it looks so powdery when I put it on. I use a Kabuki brush to apply it. Any tips?How can I make my powder look less powdery on my face?
use a larger brush and tap off the excess powder into the container before appling. you might need to layer a few times, but you wont look ';caked';How can I make my powder look less powdery on my face?
okay , do you use a moisturizer ?? That will help w/ the powdery look a lot. also, if you can find a decent dept store primer, it will cut down on that powdery look.. Revlon has a primer but I am not sure if Maybelline carries one.


Moisture is the key w/ powder makeup. Your skin is too dry and thus you have the powdery look. Find a good one you can live w/ and apply and wait long enough for it to absorb. It might take a few times before you see continuous results. Skin that is not properly moisturized takes awhile before getting the achieved look. A moisturizer w/ no oil will also work. Hope I could help :)
all i have to say is that's what the maybelline mineral makeup is like. I have tried all kinds of makeup from avon to the most expencive chanel. I have found that if you want mineral makeup you need to go through everyday minerals, thats what they do best. Try them and see if you get the same reaction. You can get a samples for $5 for around 6 pots so give them a go.
Use a large fluffy brush to apply it, kabuki brushes might be a bit too dense for some powder.
You should maybe try another powder or put less of it on. And I use the brush that it comes with.
tap the brush before you apply it that way you don't put on more than you need.
put a small amount


just tap the excess from the brush
try using a moisturizing cream before your put your foundation
buy new powder!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment