Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is a good brand of translucent powder? Like for an oily face?

I have realy oily skin, and Ive read about that kind of like colorless powder, (so that i wont have to go through the trouble of picking a color) or is there any other powder that'll help my oily skin?What is a good brand of translucent powder? Like for an oily face?
almay for acneWhat is a good brand of translucent powder? Like for an oily face?
I have oily skin too and trust me I've tried them ALL. My favorites:


-Shu Uemura Face Powder Matte $33


-Make Up For Ever Super Matte Loose Powder $24


-MAC Select Sheer Loose Powder $21


-Laura Mercier Loose Setting Powder $34


-Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder $52 (I know expensive!)


-Bobbi Brown Sheer Finish Loose Powder $34


-Sheer Cover Finishing Powder $24





Drugstore:


-Almay Pure Blends Loose Finishing Powder- Translucent Matte $14


-Cover Girl TruBlend Naturally Luminous Loose Powder $8


-Maybelline Shine Free Oil-Control Loose Powder $6


-Neutrogena Healthy Skin Loose Powder $12.20


-The Body Shop Loose Face Powder $16





I hope I helped!





DON';T use BareMinerals! Especially if you have oily skin. It gives you that glowy look and makes you seem even oilier. It broke me out terribly, and took me months to get clear again.
i use one by merle norman thats great- im not sure what its called at the moment but its like oil concealer but its loose and it is GREAT!! just go to a merle counter and ask about it and also mineral veil from bear minerals works beautifully!
http://www.everydayminerals.com





you wont find better powder. it soaks up the oil on my face all day!
- Clinique Stay Matte in Translucent


- Urban Decay De-Slick Mattifying Powder
Bare Minerals by Bare Escentuals. The product is called Mineral Veil. Its the best
covergirl professional make up is what i use.
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment