Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My mate wants to know if it is ok to wear face powder to aerobics?

No, because your pores can be clogged.My mate wants to know if it is ok to wear face powder to aerobics?
I woldnt.My mate wants to know if it is ok to wear face powder to aerobics?
I would say it is ';OK'; but i dont know why you would want to... but to each their own.
NO! Your skin needs to breath when you exercise just like your lung!!!!
I see nothing wrong with wearing any type of makeup to an aerobic workout. It depends on what you're comfortable with and how much you sweat. If I had a severe sweating problem, I wouldn't bother with makeup until I was done with the workout. Wiping stuff off when you don't have to wastes makeup.
You can, but when you sweat a lot, it could get into your pores and clog them, which could result in pimples. But sometimes I forget to take my makeup off before a run, and it all turns out okay.

No comments:

Post a Comment