Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Best face illuminator, powder and bronzer with full coverage???

I need to buy new makeup and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions on what the best face illuminator (or foundation), powder and bronzer were?! Preferably oil free, since my skin isn't always flawless. Are there any good makeup brands for all 3 of these? I don't mind spending the money on them if they work. I also would like something that's a little more sheek ( a ';glowing'; bronzer or powder) than matted. Thanks for your help!Best face illuminator, powder and bronzer with full coverage???
Hi, I'm a makeup artist at Sephora and would be happy to address your concern. I really love Laura Mercier's products. She is known for her ';flawless face'; line. There are 4 simple steps to achieve this look.





Step 1: Use Foundation Primer to smooth and prep the skin.





Step 2: Apply foundation. Choose the formula you like based on your skin type and the coverage that you want. To cover imperfections, I recommend a liquid foundation because it covers more. I would only wear this when I have many blemishes. On a daily basis I would wear a powder foundation.





Step 3: Apply concealer. Again, choose the formula you like based on your skin type and the coverage that you want.





Step 4: Use Loose Setting Powder. This will make the makeup last longer and adds a nice glow to your face.





Here's a link:





http://sephora.com/browse/brand_hierarch�?/a>





The line is pricey, but the results are worth it. If you feel this is too costly for you, try Bare Escentuals. They have a Starter Kit that would be perfect for you to try. It is a great value too.





Here's a link:





http://sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?�?/a>





They have it in different colors too.





I hope this helped! Feel free to come in for a free consultation. Good luck! =)Best face illuminator, powder and bronzer with full coverage???
I would suggest going with Benefit for a face illuminator, they have a product called High Beam which is super awesome. It's a light pink liquid that can be worn alone or mixed into your foundation to give you a nice glowy and dewy look, not at all sparkly. For your powder and bronzer I would go with Cargo. I absolutely love Cargo's new Blu Ray powder, I find it gives me an airbrushed finish and excellent coverage. They also make great bronzers in both matte and shimmering formulas so you can play around and see what works best for you.
Simple. The NoHoGlo mineral foundation from LA Minerals. The On Stage illuminizer and their Bronzed Babe Bronzer. I use the Lit Up shade of the bronzer. It's soooo pretty!


The illuminizer is beautiful on. I wear it high on my cheekbones and close to my eyebrows.


http://laminerals.com/bronze-glitter---g�?/a>


They have samples of everything you can get for like $1 and they ship em free.
Yesssss, there are!!!!!! I am just like you I can only use oil-free foundation and prefer to use all three, (bronzer, foundtaion and a light powder) I have found the absoult bestttttt stuff is the Nars brand make-up and Make-Up Forever both sold at Sephora. They have such great prosucts that never make my face looks greasy orrrr caked oon, always sooooo natural. I suggest you go there, and try these im sureeee you will love them!
mirabella has a powder called illuminate. It's amineral powder! It's perfect give it shot!
Physicians formula there new organics line is charm.

No comments:

Post a Comment