Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the best face powder?

What do people think is the best face powder for full coverage going around?


Thanks heaps :)What is the best face powder?
i use MAC studio fix powder foundation, it gives great coverage!What is the best face powder?
I would say Miss Sporty is alright, it doesnt create spots and it's a good make. or Rimmel london stay matte one, it's good, but you need to put a few layers on.
I say any by MAC it last a long time stays on ur face a long time and lookls natural
Use Bare Minerals!!!!!! I use it everyday, there are a ton of health benefits, and despite what the previous user said, it doesn't get everywhere when you're doing it properly! Just ';Swirl, Tap, and Buff!'; I'm 16, and I've been using it since I was 10. It is a miracle! I don't like using anything else, and I recommend it to everyone! If you get the Starter Kit, I believe it's like... $25? But you get like 4 brushes and a variety of colors to try out. Get it at the Bare Essentials boutiques, but Sephora is good too. Those two are my personal heavens.. hehe. Hope this helps!!
Mac is a really good product, but its expensive. It tends to fell kind of heavy on your face though. Also if you are going to apply it properly you really need to purchase the proper brushes and applicators.





BareMinerals is also a really good product. It is really light and natural. It is also really good for your skin. The down fall is that it is loose powder and it gets everywhere.





I personally love both, but I use BareMinerals everyday.
I have a couple of different ones that I switch about every so often. My favourites are Cargo Blu-Ray powder, MAC Mineralize skin finish, and Benefit's Get Even. All of them have great coverage without making you look overly powdery.

No comments:

Post a Comment