Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What is the BEST face powder for oily,breakout prone skin?Need some help.?

My skin tends to breakout so easily. I have tried different brands of face powder but it still contribute further breakouts.What is the BEST face powder for oily,breakout prone skin?Need some help.?
Bare Minerals all the way!!!!! It may seem a bit expensive at first, but it lasts forever. It will improve the condition of your skin. It has a natural SPF in it. You never feel like you have any makeup on. It gives you the appearance of perfect skin. The foundation doubles as a concealer depending on the type of brush you apply it with. It's great!!!!! I've used it for almost 10 years now and would never put anything else on my face again!!!





Also, try Meaningful Beauty for your skin care!!! It is awsome.





Talk to your doctor about Benza Clin for your acne. If I have a pimple beginning to form, I dab a little on it, and the next morning the blemish is gone!!!! Amazing stuff!!!!What is the BEST face powder for oily,breakout prone skin?Need some help.?
Mineral Veil by Bare Minerals. It really takes away the oil and it does not cause breakouts.
get the mineral veil from bare minerals. It is all natural so you shouldn't break out, and it sucks up all the oil! You can use any kind of foundation with it, but your skin sounds a lot like mine, and I use the whole bare minerals line... But the mineral veil is key...
oily skin 4 get powder;;


you need foundation honeyy! =]]
My skin used to be very oily and acne prone. I use Everyday Minerals, the Intensive Formula. My skin has been behaving so well that I cannot begin to tell you how happy I am. Try everydayminerals.com. The company sends samples for free. Your skin looks flawless with these minerals. The minerals also last on your skin all day, which is an absolute blessing for oily skin.
First I would start with a silicone primer. I use the Smashbox Photo Finish Primer, I also have oily skin. I also use the Bare Escentuals Mineral Viel when I am done applying my makeup- you can really tell a difference and it helps your makeup stay on much longer. good luck!
I like get even by Benefit cosmetics pressed powder
Bare Escentuals/Bare Minerals (same product) has a 'beginners' kit that costs around 60 bucks - and it's got everything you need. They even do a demo on the TV ads that shows how the stuff doesn't break down in sweaty/oily situations - because there is no oil in the product! The base is a soft powder, and the colors are soft powders, you put them all on with brushes, and sort of 'seal' it with Mineral Veil. It all comes in the beginners kit; you just choose what color base you want/need by skin tone. And if you can't spend 60 bucks or don't want to invest that much in it without knowing if it works, for about the price of the stuff you've been trying, you can get sample kits on EBay, with enough to use for a week or longer (mine lasted a month, and I'm still using some of the eye colors almost a year later). I have really radical combination skin: my cheeks are dry and cracking, my noise is oily to the point of being damp looking :-( and the stuff stays on me and looks good until I take it off - which can be more than 12 hours on a work day, where I put it on at 5a.m. and don't get home till after 9 p.m. (I live 100 miles from my office and usually telecommute). I really recommend it!
use MAC's studio fix powder. it works for me and i have the same problem you do.

No comments:

Post a Comment