Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What do you think of a guy who wears powder foundation on his face?

I'm fine with it.


There are guys who can pull it off and guys who can't.





For instance, Marilyn Manson (who I think is extremely sexy) can pull it off.





Someone with different features or facial hair I don't think can...What do you think of a guy who wears powder foundation on his face?
It's alright. Everyone has there reasoning. For instance, my father didn't like it but I put powder foundation on his head when I took there pictures for my parents anniversary. Between his and her glasses and his head. I had to tone it down!What do you think of a guy who wears powder foundation on his face?
that he's as straight as a rainbow haha


no offense but seriously - i dont like perfect celeb-looking guys


my friend %26amp; i agree tht we like some guys with the whole pizza face. i mean guys dont need makeup at all


its too weird
I dont have a prob with it, you are who you are, and if your happy then who cares what people think lol.
a) hes a clown


b) hes gay and/or a drag queen


c) hes just weird


d) his sister put it on him as a joke
he probably likes boys..
I don't have too much problem with it unless I can see the powder creases
insecure and/or gay

No comments:

Post a Comment