Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What is the best Foundation and powder that doesnt make face oily??

Im light brown and I want a nice soft foundation that doesnt make my face greasy and heavy and stays for a long time??What is the best Foundation and powder that doesnt make face oily??
I've found that the Mineral powders seem to be the best. The look the most natural and keep your face from shining. Try looking into Sheer Cover or Bare Minerals.What is the best Foundation and powder that doesnt make face oily??
I'm with Christine. I've always used Covergirl. It's lightweight and has always performed the way I want. What people need to understand is that the oil that your face generates actually can help keep your skin healthy and younger looking. DO NOT get into all these makeups for extremely oily skin or it will dry your face too much and cause premature wrinkles. I'm 34 turning 35 in Dec and barely have a wrinkle on my face. Just lightly blot the excessive oil from your face several times a day (it takes seconds) and apply a light powder. It keeps the excess oil from clogging your pores if you blot first. Most people still think I'm in my mid twenties. They are surprised when they find out my actual age. A good friend of mine's father was a dermatologist and I learned that bit of information when I was 16. It really works. I'd swear by it. And don't feel bad about using moisturizer at night. I don't do it every night but at least 2-3 times a week.


I've tried the bare minerals and I wasn't crazy about it but that may be a good solution for you. It's worth a try but don't forget to blot!!!!! lol
Honestly, I've used everything from liquids to powders to creams, the absolute best make up I've had yet is mineral make up. Powders look cakey, liquid foundation smears and can look very unnatural. Mineral make up is light feeling yet conceals great and looks natural. Check out sheercover.com or look up Bare Minerals on sephora.com - Those are 2 of the best
I started using Prescriptives products years ago, on the advice of a dermatologist. A bit pricey, yes, but if you go to the Prescriptives counter, the consultant will find just the right shade and type of foundation for you. Give it a try; I think you'll be pleased--and, as they say, you're worth it. :-)


I think Brie's got a good idea, too, about the Bare Minerals.
try Covergirl ';clean makeup'; pressed powder and water-based foundation
Clinique oil free foundation and powder.

No comments:

Post a Comment