Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is it ok to put body powder on your face?

I'm wondering if it's ok to put Body Powder on your face? Does it clog pores or pimples?


And isn't Body Powder is like a make-up?Is it ok to put body powder on your face?
no dont do that your face is delicate and it is for your body not face it will clog your pore...trust me.Is it ok to put body powder on your face?
if its called ';bosy'; powder then shouldnt it be used for your body%26gt; if youre trying to cover up a pimple or something on your face and you need face powder go to a local CVS or Eckerds. The body could irritate your face with red itchy blotches. and trust me u dont want that!!!
Yeah, it should be okay, as long as it doesn't break out your face. If it does, stop using it on your face. Yeah, I would consider it as like a Make-up or Skin.
I am pretty sure that body powder has talc and perfumes and other things that can irritate your face. I have tried to use body powder on my face and it just didnt have the same effect as a makeup powder would.
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment