Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What MAC products to use for my face before the foundation and powder?

Okay so I really want to know how to make my face really flawless celebrity-like


I have oily skin.


I want to know what moistureizers to use or cocealers primers and ALL that?


also the transparent finishing powder, is that any good?


please help me with ALL this. give me the names of everything pleaseWhat MAC products to use for my face before the foundation and powder?
as a great moisturizer use kiehl's UV Protective Everyday Facial Moisturizing Cream SPF 15





its for oily skin i use it too and it works great and has spf 15 no need to buy an spf separatelyWhat MAC products to use for my face before the foundation and powder?
I'm not sure about a primer with MAC (I use a Smashbox primer) but the blotting powder is really good. I was hesitant to buy it but I am so glad I did, because it gives a really flawless look, like you've been airbrushed. I have oily skin too, so I know how hard it is to keep shine away! Also the smashbox anti shine is a really good product for keeping shine away.. it's a longer lasting matte than the MAC blotting powder but does not go on as nice.
http://www.carmindy.com/video/


go to this link and look under the perfect skin video! it really does give you perfect skin! carmindy is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment