Tuesday, April 27, 2010

I am desperate. I need to find a face powder that wont make me break out.?

i have tried mineral makeup - jane iredale and bare minerals. bare minerals is horrible - i threw it away. jane iredale isnt much better but covers my acne very well. i dont know what to do anymore. does anyone know of a makeup that will not make acne worse?I am desperate. I need to find a face powder that wont make me break out.?
I have a strawberry birthmark on the whole left side of my face. I have been to every makeup counter known to man. I have been using Mary Kay for years and I swear by it! It covers completely and its not ';cakey'; looking. I would stay away from the facial cleansers though (for some reason they break me out really bad) But the makeup does wonders for me. You can't even see my birthmark when I have makeup on. I constantly get complements on my makeup, even from total strangers! I buy mine on ebay and its much cheaper. Try the Full Coverage foundation followed by the regular powder foundation. If you can find a Mary Kay consultant, they will come to your home and you can sample it in your bathroom and your own lighting. Once you know what colors you need, then buy it on ebay and save some money. Good Luck...I am desperate. I need to find a face powder that wont make me break out.?
use toner or your skin 10 mins before putting make to close your pores


use a light non oil based foundation and then powder only on your oily bits, if you dont have oily skin then skip it.


the ideal is to use enough makeup to cover your spots but not clog your pores, i used to use rimmel clear complexion clarifiting powder when i had oily skin, but mines dry now
Well Try Using Sheer Cover it a mineral makeup and i use it all the time it never makes me break out because it doesnt clog your pores and if your using makeup period you must clean your face or you will be breaking out
Proactiv has a line of makeup that shouldn't make you break out. It will be a little more expensive than other makeup but worth it if it keeps your skin clear!
  • skin
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment