Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Why is my powder stinging my face?

For some reason, my powder [[which is pressed, not loose]] hurt my face a little when I put it on. It hasn't done this before. I was crying about an hour ago and then I took a shower, maybe all that moisture did something to my skin? I'm just curious.Why is my powder stinging my face?
Crying often leaves the face inflamed and sensative. Since you had been crying earlier I would wait a day or two and give it one more try. If the powder still irritates you throw it out. There is the possibility that bacteria has grown in the makeup or you may have developed a sensativity. Our bodies change over time so somthing that was fine one day may cause problems the next.Why is my powder stinging my face?
idk stop using it
you could just be irritated by the product, i wouldnt use it anymore if it hurts. duh, hehe
your skin was probably just very sensitive, but i would stop using the powder if it were me.





if you can afford it, go to a department store and buy some nice powder form Clinique or Clarins (i would suggest Clarins, but i', biased, lol) or the like. they should have something for sensitive skin.





good luck with it!
Is it something you have used before? If not check the label, is there paraben in it. Lots of people are allergic to parabin. Also it could be a new face wash, or your face could be chapped and the powder dried your skin out even more. In any case for the next day or two stay away from that makeup ( not hard I'm sure) and maybe start washing your face with Cetephyll ( Wal-mart and Target have generic brand that work just fine too) Cetephyll is hypo-allergenic and will help your skin recover. Its really a great product. After that test a small area of your face and see if it burns or turns red,if so then you might want to consider using a mineral based product or at least something paraben free and hypo-allergenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment