Tuesday, April 27, 2010

How often should I put on more powder to keep my face looking fresh? If at all?

I have school from 7:20-2:20pm.





Some people do this should I? And if so how often? I hsve fairly oily skin..How often should I put on more powder to keep my face looking fresh? If at all?
Once you start getting that feeling of oilyness on your face just buff on a bit of powder and you're set! It really depends on the person. Some people tend to get oily faster than others.





I do recommend however to blot your face with an oil blotting sheet before you apply powder so it can soak up the oil beforehand. (i recommend clean %26amp; clear's oil blotting sheet. can be bought at any drugstore.)How often should I put on more powder to keep my face looking fresh? If at all?
When I was in high school I was very very oily. During lunch I'd blot with one of the brown napkins or paper towels, then use a cotton ball to dust a tiny bit of baby powder on my T-Zone. You don't want to use too much because it will make you look pale/pasty. Also using too much baby powder will dry your skin and cause it to chap and burn. I used the baby powder on my scalp too when I felt like my hair was looking too shiny. For that I'd use a big fluffy blush brush and dust it on, but shake it first or you'll have a giant white spot. Learned that from experience.
You shouldn't have to apply it ALL the time.


Only when needed.


I use a toner at night which keeps my skin from making too much oil, after a few days my skin stopped getting shiny!


Try this brand:


http://www.drugstore.com/qxp16995_333181_sespider/neutrogena/alcohol_free_toner.htm











Good luck.


xx
http://www.essortment.com/lifestyle/beau�?/a>





try using the ';mineral'; powders'; - they last longer on oily skin.
hmm powdering would clog pores leading to PIMPLES.... better just wash your face and use oil control gel.... make sure its non-greasy...

No comments:

Post a Comment