Tuesday, April 27, 2010

What MAC Face Powder Works Best?

Hi,


I can't decide what MAC face powder to buy. Which one works best? All I want is a nice, Natual finished look with a radiant glow. My nose does get oily, so it'd be nice if it stopped oil too, without looking cakey. Any suggestions?What MAC Face Powder Works Best?
I'm partial to Studio Fix, but I don't have oily skin. You may want to try a liquid foundation or tinted concealer, then a loose powder or Blot Powder. Like the first response, go see a MAC artist at the counter, they're great help :)What MAC Face Powder Works Best?
if you go to the mac counter, they will be happy to assist you and show you some options so you can pick while actually seeing the product.
http://www.maccosmetics.com/templates/pr�?/a>


I use the first one and I LoOoOoVE IT
  • eye liner
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment