Friday, January 8, 2010

What is the best face powder?

for covering up blemishes?





i am going to buy one tomorrow but can anyone reccomend a good one? i knwo that i will need concealer too but are there any powders that give a flawless cover?





and do u know how much they cost? xxxWhat is the best face powder?
the clinque brand has very good ones and they wont clog pores and the offer oil free ones to... they all cost around $20- $30 bucks!!!!!!!!!!What is the best face powder?
Bare minerals or Bees luscious.
bare minerals
MAC studio fix powder. its 25$ and its ammmazzzing i love it :)
I like Almay. They have a line of concealer, foundation and powders that have acne fighters inside so they not only cover but treat the skin. The cost around 12$ each.





Also Physicians Formula (~20$), and Revlon colour stay line (~16$) are quite good!
bareMinerals, hands down! It's worth every penny!
Bare Minerals all the way. It's more expensive, but you don't use as much. I would also look at using Smashbox primer (or another brand, but get a good one, again, worth it). You can get both on ebay for a little cheaper in stores, but you're looking $20-25 for bareminerals and $20-$40 for Smashbox Primer
I use the mac press powder to give me flawless look I think it cost up to $20 bucks
I live in the UK, Rimmel do a lovely one and I get it in the color 'Peach Glow' although I'm quite light it blends in with many different skin tones my friend recommended it to me and the color that I use is the one that she was using and she's a lot more tanned than me, its called 'Stay Matte; I adore it and If I could only have one item in my make-up bag it would be this, although a decent mascara wouldn't go amiss. The Rimmel mascara is really good as well if your looking for another one.

No comments:

Post a Comment