Friday, January 8, 2010

Is is safe to put baby powder all over my face?

I was wondering, since I use this is place of foundation etc. It absorbs the oils and gets rid of the shiny look we all hate so much. Is this a bad idea? There are far fewer ingredient in baby powder than foundation. It has never clogged my poors, and I don't get any pimples like I did when I used more traditional make ups. Thoughts? Please and thank you!Is is safe to put baby powder all over my face?
They say whats good on a baby's buttom is surely good for your face so my opinion is: if it doesnt hurt you continue and they made it for babies so how can it hurt anyone? i use a bit myself but it never stays on i just start oiling up all over again. and its not as bad as foundation and stuff!!!Is is safe to put baby powder all over my face?
U can well go with it, no probs coz they r used to b safe as they r prepared with baby's skin in mind. Even i use Johnson's moisturiser.
';It has never clogged my poors, and I don't get any pimples like I did when I used more traditional make ups';





I think you already answered your own question.





Anyway... millions of people use them on their face every day. I don't see why it would NOT be safe for you.
Baby powder is always safe
Yes, i use it to set my foundation. However, make sure you don't inhale the powder too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment